Friday

Win a signed copy of Maria V Snyder's Touch of Power

Touch of Power
By Maria V. Snyder
Laying hands upon the injured and dying, Avry of Kazan absorbs their wounds and diseases into herself. But rather than being honored for her skills, she is hunted. Healers like Avry are accused of spreading the plague that has decimated the Fifteen Realms, leaving the survivors in a state of chaos.Stressed and tired from hiding, Avry is abducted by a band of rogues who, shockingly, value her gift above the golden bounty offered for her capture. Their leader, an enigmatic captor-protector with powers of his own, is unequivocal in his demands: Avry must heal a plague-stricken prince—leader of a campaign against her people. As they traverse the daunting Nine Mountains, beset by mercenaries and magical dangers, Avry must decide who is worth healing and what is worth dying for. Because the price of peace may well be her life...

Thanks to Maria V Snyder, Raiding Bookshelves is hosting an international give away and you can win a signed copy of Touch of Power. Just enter using the Rafflecopter form below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Open internationally to participants over the age of 13.
- The prize will be awarded randomly
- Open between 22/JUN/12 and 29/JUN/12
- Don't post your contact details on the post.
- If the winner doesn't respond within 72 hrs, a new winner will be chosen.




Photobucket

32 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Alex! You were selected for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more information: http://emilyheartsbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would want the magical power of time travel. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Briana B.5:51 PM

    I would want to be able to play with lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would want to be able to make things appear out of air :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great question! I'd love to be able to transport from one place to another in an instant! That'd be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to control the elements! Or time travel :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love the ability to control technology because it is always constantly failing me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that's a hard one. I'd probably like to be able to Teleport.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually I already have a super power. I am super static girl. Now I just need to figure out how to control it.

    On a side note, I thought this was a delightful novel and I am very interested in where she takes the series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hands down I really want to talk to animals. I sometimes even have conversations with my cat, pretending I can *coughcough*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd like to be able to heal people. I think that would be a very cool talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Controlling all the elements- Water, Air, Earth Fire :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to be able to talk to animals. Or maybe control lightning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I could have a magical power I'd love to be able to transform at while into any living creature.

    ReplyDelete
  15. amanda12:15 PM

    I'd love to have the power to shape-shift into any animal> real or not.

    ReplyDelete
  16. IF I could have a magical power, i think would like to control water, i guess. water is life you know, so if you can control water, you can control life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. telepathy all the way! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Samantha R.12:29 PM

    I would love to be able to shapeshift.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Power of healing would be awesome or shape-shifting (into any animal).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ileana A.1:16 PM

    A healing power that way I can help people in need.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to have the power of persuasion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Julie Scott3:17 PM

    I would want to have wings and be able to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like the power of suggestion. Not exactly mind control, but the ability to make people strongly feel like they WANT to do what I want them to do. E.g. bad drivers would suddenly realize they really need to turn off the road I am following them on and teenage boys would suddenly realize that showing their underwear over their trousers is stupid and pull up their pants. Failing that, I'd have the power of transformation.

    Not that I've previously given this issue a lot of thought. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Either healing or time traveling

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. hmm...to be able disappear

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd like to transport from one place to another in sec.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Skye Louise7:25 PM

    I'd love the power of persuasion. Im pretty persuasive as it is, but a little extra help cant help lol either that or be an empath. :)

    Thanks for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous11:49 PM

    I would like the power of teleportation, the most... I think.

    ReplyDelete
  29. If I had a magical power I'd have to google "every magical power" to pick one. But on the spot I'd say a healer [for others but for me too if that's allowed :)]. I'm sure I'd be less altruistic if I could think more powers.

    ReplyDelete
  30. So this is dorky, but I would want the power to understand/speak any language in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Teleportation or super memory!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...