Monday

In My Mailbox (7)

I've been slacking lately on my segments so I'll be doing IMM for the month!
It was my birthday at the start of the month so I got so I have more books than usual.

Second-hand Bookshops

Bookshops are failing and it's breaking my heart. However, I've discovered quite a wonderful wellspring of opportunity in second-hand bookshops. I have a lovely Op-shop down the road, and there is a second-hand bookshop on Maling Road, in Canterbury (Victoria) that I love. 
  • War and Peace, Volume One, by Leo Tolstoy
  • Magician (The Riftwar Saga #1 + 2) by Raymond E. Feist
  • Axeman (Wayfarer Redemption #1) by Sara Douglass
  • Starman (Wayfarer #3) by Sara Douglass
  • Terrier (Beka Cooper #1) by Tamora Pierce
Library
Birthday Gifts!
I'm being a little silly, but I'm including the ARC as a birthday gift because I got it so close to my birthday.
Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...