10. Pamela – Dearly, Departed – kick-@ss heroine in a petticoat. Pamela turned out to be a way more interesting character than the main characters.
9. Lena Holoway – Delirium series – sweet and innocent and trying not to fall in love.
8. Darla – Ashfall – the girl you’d want by your side in a post-cataclysmic world.
7. Zoey Redbird – House of Night series – sassy lil’ thing…love her.
6. Sophie Mercer – Hex Hall series – love this girl.
5. Jenna Baker – Falling In Between - of course I have to love my character enough to add her, but I think she’s pretty freakin’ awesome even without my vote.
4. Abby Sorrensten – The Immortal Archives – sarcastic and smart and sacrifices herself to save her loved ones.
3. Hermione Granger – Harry Potter series - super smart and wicked-quick with a wand…I sure wouldn’t tick her off.
2. Katniss Everdeen –Hunger Games trilogy – is there anything this girl can’t do in a survival situation?
1. Elizabeth Bennet – Pride and Prejudice – my all time favorite book and character.
Top Ten 'Gentlemen'
10. Alex Sheathes – Delirium series – swoon…
9. Archer Cross - Hex Hall series – love the chemistry between him and Sophie.
7. Ben Conway – Silver Moon trilogy. Sigh…I got to read Black Moon early so now I’m really swooning for this guy.
6. Harry Potter – Harry Potter series – do I really need to explain why I like him?
5. Robert/Chance – Falling In Between – Nope…just like any other mother, I refuse to admit if I love one more than the other!
3. Peeta Mellark – Hunger Games trilogy – super sweet and constantly trying to win Kat’s love.
2. Fitzwilliam Darcy – Pride and Prejudice – there were times I truly wanted to smack him, but mostly, I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and never let go.
1. Patch Cipriano – Hush, Hush series. The bad boy we all want.