Monday

In My Mailbox (1)



My first IMM of 2012. Since many of Australia's bookshops have closed most of my books are borrowed from friends and libraries or downloaded to my eReader. 

To Be Read:



A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies


The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson


Legend by Marie Lu


The Death Catchers by Jennifer Anne Kogler


Steam and Sorcery by Cindy Spencer Pape


Photographs and Phantoms by Cindy Spencer Pape
 Read before:


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Loving the blog Alex! Gotta love the power of Google. Finished reading Catching Fire today (Peeta has won me over.. for now) - will return it the next time I see you, cheers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...