Thursday

Bookmark: The Hunger Games



I've been a little naughty. I struggle to concentrate on reading Jane Eyre on the bus so I pulled out The Hunger Games and revelled in the familiar heart-wrenching pages. I've already read THG and reviewed them but I've decided a review of the trilogy (looking for an excuse to read it again despite my 200 book rules? Who me?) will kick start my Dystopian Fiction segment (coming soon).
So keep your eyes on Raiding Bookshelves and pick it up in the meantime. THG is one of the best books I've ever read and really fired up my thirst for more dystopian fiction.

Cause I love this actress as Katniss. Check out my Hunger Games film adaptation post for the Katniss and Rue scene. It was all I could picture when reading that scene.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...