Sunday

January Book of the Month: Perks of Being a Wallflower

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky was the first book I read in January. In fact, it was the first book I read this year, or for my 200 book challenge.
Arguably, there were other books that I read this month, like Hade’s Daughter and No Humans Involved, that I enjoyed more. Yet, Wallflower has an essence that can’t be found in just any book. It is meaningful and resounding without forcing a deeper understanding onto you. It wasn’t until I finished that I realised how much it affected me. There was something very special about Wallflower.

January’s recommendation is Perks of Being a Wallflower. See my review here.

Raiding Bookshelves Book of the Month

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...